Using this ticket-
You are not required to make a booking for your visit. On arrival, present this ticket at the Eureka Skydeck ticketing counter. Please note that due to weather conditions and unplanned maintenance we cannot guarantee ‘The Edge’ will be operating every day. Please note that we cannot guarantee exclusive use of ‘The Edge’. Pre-purchase of Edge tickets does not grant express entry into the Edge – there may be a wait time for The Edge Experience on the day of your visit.
Ticket Terms and Conditions-
- 12th birthday tickets are STRICTLY valid for 6 months from purchase – no extension will be granted for ANY reason. The expiry date is listed on the tickets
- 12th birthday tickets are valid for 1 x adult, concession or child (4-16 years) Eureka Skydeck admission ticket. These tickets are NOT valid for family packs
- A 50c processing fee will apply to the customer per ticket
-There is a 1.1% surcharge for customers paying with AMEX
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets are not valid for specific dates- tickets can be used anytime during opening hours until the expiry date
- $12 birthday admission tickets do not include the Edge Experience or Sun and Stars
- Please note that due to weather conditions and unplanned maintenance we cannot guarantee ‘The Edge’ will be operating every day. Please note that we cannot guarantee exclusive use of ‘The Edge’. Pre-purchase of Edge tickets does not grant express entry into the Edge – there may be a wait time for The Edge Experience on the day of your visit. Please call us on the day of your arrival to check the availability of the Edge
- By purchasing this ticket and accepting admission to the Eureka Skydeck, you do so at your own risk and you hereby release Melbourne Eureka Tower Observation Deck Pty Ltd and the Eureka Skydeck building owners, lessees, managers and their respective employees, agents and contractors to the maximum extent permitted by law, including the maximum extent permitted by the Fair Trading Act/Fair Trading (Recreational Services) Regulations from any loss or damage to you or your property that may occur even if caused by the neglect or fault of any one or more of those parties
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.