Forge Theatre and Arts Hub Terms and Conditions:
1. The right of admission is reserved by the Venue’s management.
2. The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertising programs, artists,
venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
3. This ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised agent.
4. Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
5. Audio and video recording devices may not be permitted into the venue.
6. Mobile telephones, pagers and so forth must be turned off before entry into the
7. The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a
venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area,
until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
8. Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited
object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the
venue without refund of ticket purchase.
9. Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
10. Event details shown on the front of this ticket are accurate at the time of printing
and may be subject to change.
11. If other conditions apply they are displayed either in the box office, near the
entrance to the venue or the authorised agent’s website.
1. Memberships are valid from 1 January (or date of purchase) until 31 December.
2. BFF discounts are only applicable for shows that are approved for the Forge Friend discount (the Forge Friend prices appear in red on the booking page and will also be listed in the Arts Programs).
3. BFF discounts can only be used for Adult and Concession tickets.
4. No more than four tickets for each performance must be purchased with BFF discount.
5. Disclosure of BFF Gift/Promotion code to non-members may result in cancellation of membership.
A membership card with your discount/promotion code and instruction letter will be posted to you shortly. If you have any further queries or wish to begin claiming your discounts right away please contact the Forge Theatre and Arts Hub Box Office, Telephone: 5152 1482 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.