Before submitting your script to LCTC "In a Nutshell" please read and agree to our terms and conditions:
1. Script refers to an original work submitted by the author. This can be spoken, musical or choreographed works.
2. As the creator/writer of the script I give permission for Lane Cove Theatre Company to present the work at their 2019 "In a Nutshell" short play festival. I have also gained the permission of any co-writers to present this work.
3. The performance time of this work is 10 minutes or less and I understand that if it is longer it will not be considered and the administration fee will be forfeited.
4. I intend to direct this work myself or have sourced a director for this work and they will ensure that it does not run over 10 minutes.
NB: LCTC will be able to put writers in touch with directors available to direct your play if you do not have a director in mind. If a suitable director/writer relationship cannot be reached the script will not be considered and the administration fee forfeited.
5. LCTC will have a call out for actors who will be available to audition for plays in this festival and will hold an audition day for directors to be present at a group audition. However as the writer/director I understand that I am ultimately responsible for sourcing appropriate talent.
6. If the script is selected for LCTC "In a Nutshell" I am aware that I will not receive royalties for those performances but will be eligible for prizes or development opportunities.
7. In order for scripts to be assessed anonymously - in the interests of fairness and objectivity - I will NOT put my name anywhere on the script(s) I am submitting, including in the document's filename.
8. I will submit my script in PDF or Word format.
9. If my work is performed at the festival , LCTC will have the right to film/record/photograph it for marketing and publicity purposes. This also includes archival, marketing or publicity purposes in an unpaid public forum such as YouTube.
10. Privacy - The personal information that you provide on your entry and your script will only be used by LCTC. Your personal information may be used to communicate with you about LCTC "In a Nutshell" and other LCTC related activities. You can opt out of these communications at any time by responding to any emails received with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or the body of an email.
11. LCTC will only select one script per playwright for the current season of "In A Nutshell" - any other scripts may be resubmitted for future years.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.