1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. Seating is on a reserved basis. No refunds are available.
3. Where concession applies suitable identification must be provided.
4. La Compania reserves the right to refuse entry.
5. Latecomers will be admitted at a suitable break in seating choice at the discretion of La Compania.
6. La Compania prohibits the use of photographic, audio and visual recording equipment.
7. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the
Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
8. As the Event Organiser, La Compania is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets.
9. La Compania has all rights to film, record and broadcast of concerts.
10. If the event is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.