Terms and Conditions:
* The Event Organiser is Zelman Memorial Symphony Orchestra Inc (Reg A0031942K)
* Enquiries about the event can be directed to http://zelmansymphony.org.au
* Photographs, Audio recordings and Video recordings of the event are not permitted.
* Complimentary refreshments are available during the interval on presentation of this ticket.
* Online Purchases: Refunds are only available if tickets have been purchased in error (eg. wrong ticket type) and where the error is immediately brought to the attention of the orchestra via our website: http://zelmansymphony.org.au/Info/Mail
* Any refunds will be at the sole discretion of the orchestra management, and will not include any fees charged by TryBooking (30 cents per ticket). Unless tickets have been issued incorrectly, requests for refunds will not be accepted on Concert Day.
* If you cannot attend a concert after purchasing a ticket, and you explicitly donate the ticket(s) back to us prior to the concert, we will issue you with an official receipt for the value of the tickets which will give you a tax deduction.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.