Event Conditions of Entry – Opera in the Vineyard, Sunday May 5, 2019
1. This ticket is issued by the proprietors of Ballandean Estate and The Rotary Club of Stanthorpe Inc. (jointly and severally hereinafter referred to as the “hosts”) as the co-hosts of the 2018 Opera in the Vineyard (“Opera”) on the following terms and conditions (“Conditions”)
2. No agent, servant, member or representative of the Hosts has authority to alter, modify or waive and of these Conditions.
3. The use, or attempted use of this ticket binds the holder to these Conditions and a breach of any Condition may, in addition to any other remedy and even if the holder of the ticket did not have notice of the Condition or the breach, result in refusal of entry to the Opera venue, eviction from the venue, cancellation of this ticket and non-refund of the price of the ticket.
4. The holder must comply with all requests and directions of the Hosts
5. The price of this ticket will not be refunded under any circumstances
6. The holder is not permitted to bring any alcoholic beverage to the Opera.
7. The Hosts reserve the right to search persons, bags and containers and to refuse admission to ensure compliance with this Condition
8. Photographs of the performance are only permissible if not disruptive to the Opera artists or members of the audience.
9. Mobile phones must be switched off at all times during the Opera performance.
10. The Hosts reserve the right to refuse admission to the Opera and service to any person who they consider at their sole and unfettered discretions is affected by alcohol or drugs.
11. Sound recording of the performance is not permitted without prior written permission
12. The holder (i) consents to the broadcasting or other distribution of images of him/herself whilst at the Opera and (ii) waives on an irrevocable worldwide, perpetual basis all rights to object to such broadcasting/distribution in any media
13. The Hosts reserve the right not to replace tickets lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged or illegible
14. Behaviour which the Hosts at their sole and unfettered discretion consider disruptive, disorderly or dangerous is forbidden
15. The holder is responsible for his or her own property and acknowledges there is no storage available at the Opera. The holder acknowledges that the Opera will be held irrespective of prevailing adverse weather conditions and that the location at Ballandean Estate may endure cold and/or wet conditions in May. It is the responsibility of the individual patrons to be prepared for such possible weather conditions.
16. The holder of this ticket agrees not bring any claim or proceeding against the Hosts, their servants, agents, members or employees for any damage, loss, injury or liability suffered while attending the Opera. Except liability that by law cannot be excluded, the Hosts shall not be liable to the holder in tort (including negligence), contract or bailment for acts or omissions of the Hosts, their servants, agents, members or and employees and contractors arising of or in relation to Opera.
For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.