Attendance at the event and the right of admission is reserved by the Venue and Z-PAC Theatre.
1. By attending an event, you agree to the Venue’s conditions of entry.
2. Tickets may be exchanged or refunded up to 48 hours prior to the event. After this time, there are no refunds.
3. Due to copyright restrictions, the use of photographic or recording devices of any kind is prohibited. Bags and possessions may be inspected prior to admission.
4. Mobile devices must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
5.The performance will commence promptly at the advertised time. Z-PAC Theatre reserves the right to admit latecomers only when/if there is a suitable break in the performance, and to relocate seating. Management reserves the right to refuse admission; this policy is to prevent disruption to the performance and other patrons.
6. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Z-PAC Theatre is not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury, delays, additional expenses or inconvenience arising as a result of your attendance or non-attendance at the Venue and/or the event. Where liability cannot be excluded or modified by law, including pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law, the liability of Z-PAC Theatre is limited to the minimum permitted by law.
7. You may be refused entry or required to leave the Venue if you do not comply with the Venue’s conditions of entry. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded in these circumstances, unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
8. Z-PAC Theatre reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists. It is our philosophy that performances should proceed where practicable and in the event of last minute substitutions artists may read from the script on stage. Z-Pac Theatre reserves the right to vary ticket prices, and/or vary advertised programmes, seating arrangements and audience capacity. In the case of a cancelled performance ticket holders may exchange into another performance of the same production, subject to availability, or into another Z-PAC performance of the current season by returning their tickets to the place of purchase. If a refund is required tickets must be returned to the place of purchase within 20 days of the cancelled performance.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.