Terms and Conditions
1. KidLitVic (KLV) is unable to sell tickets to people under 18 years of age.
2. Tickets for KidLitVic Meet the Publishers 2019 are valid only when purchased from the KLV Trybooking site or directly from KLV. Tickets may not be on-sold or offered for sale at a premium. KLV reserves the right to cancel any ticket sold or offered for sale or otherwise provided or distributed in breach of this condition, without refund to the consumer.
3. KLV reserves the right to refuse admission or evict a ticket holder if they compromise the health, safety or welfare of KLV staff and attendees with aggressive or abusive behaviour.
4. KLV reserves the right to vary ticket prices, and/or vary advertised programmes, including panels, masterclasses, presenters and audience capacity.
5. All refunds are at the discretion of KLV. Please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. The booking of a KLV EXTRAS ticket must be made under the name of the person attending. Failure to provide the correct name and email address will not guarantee the delivery of all the pre/post event notifications.
7. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to adhere to all event guidelines and deadlines. No extensions will be offered.
8. By entering the Event you agree and consent to filming and photography by approved personnel, the contents of which may later be used commercially for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes in Australia and abroad. The event organiser has ALL rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
9. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.