All purchases are final. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged once purchased. Refunds will only be offered for event cancellations.
- This ticket is sold through TryBooking on behalf of the Newcastle Writers Festival (the Festival). The Festival is responsible for the content of all promotional materials related to the event.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, ticket prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- Late arrivals may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance. The Festival reserves the right of admission.
- The Festival reserves the right to broadcast or telecast any event.
- If a performance or event is cancelled for any cause reasonably beyond the control of the Festival, no obligation is assumed for arranging of a substitute service, event or performance. In this case a refund will be available.
- This ticket may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium or be used for advertising, promotions or other commercial purposes (including trade promotions or competitions) without the prior consent of the Festival. Any breach of these conditions will void the ticket.
- Refunds for tickets purchased by credit card will be automatically refunded to that credit card. Refunds for tickets purchased by cash or cheque will be refunded by direct deposit.
- Where tickets are purchased at MacLeans Bookstores, Macleans is acting as a facilitator for ticket sale only and bears no responsibility for the event itself.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders are banned from all venues. Permission must be sought from the Festival to record sessions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where concessions and/or discounts are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and for admission to the venue.
Companion card holders are entitled to an additional free ticket when purchasing a full-price ticket. Please contact email@example.com for your promotional code. Companion cards will need to be presented on the day.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.