Please note the following information regarding your player registration:-
1. Players will be allocated to a team based on the current Glen Iris District Basketball association team selection guiding principles. Please refer to www.waverleybasketball.com/glenirisdistrict
2. All registrations must be received by the registration closing date. Requests for registrations after this date will be wait listed until after team selections of registered players is complete and a place has been confirmed as available. A late fee of $50 per player will be charged.
3. Teams will only be registered into the competition provided that the team has met the following criteria:-
- minimum of 6, maximum of 9 registered players per team
- each team has nominated a team coach to supervise team training and represent the team on game day
- each team has a nominated team manager to assist with the co-ordination of communications between the club, team and players and attend club meetings as the team representative as required.
4. Where a team does not meet this criteria and subsequently team registration is unable to take place - Parents/Guardians of the players will be notified and any player registration refunded.
5. Individual Player registrations will not be refunded once the player/team has been officially registered with Waverley Basketball Association.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.