Terms and conditions
· A no-show by the participant at the event without prior notice shall be considered a cancellation. No refund shall be made in the event of a 'no show' without prior notice to BHB.
· BHB are not obligated to give a refund, but can usually do so up until one week before the event if there is a waiting list for the event. If costs such as catering, sound, venue etc have already been made, for some events a full refund may not be possible. Refunds within one week of the event are usually not possible as it is difficult to fill the place with such short notice.
· Insofar as is permissible under applicable law, neither Big Hearted Business (Story Baker Pty Ltd) nor their employers or agents assisting or collaborating with them, is liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or expense which may arise in any way whatsoever during the retreat.
· Every person participating in any event organized by Big Hearted Business (Story Baker Pty Ltd) shall be regarded as carrying his or her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. You accept full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or acts of God.
· Big Hearted Business (Story Baker Pty Ltd) reserves the right to alter any itinerary of the event without prior notice to you if it shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, deems it fit.
· Big Hearted Business (Story Baker Pty Ltd) instructors have the right to discontinue any retreat participant(s) that they believe will be disruptive to the entire retreat experience. In this event, the participant is given a refund, subject to Big Hearted Business (Story Baker Pty Ltd) discretion. However, Big Hearted Business (Story Baker Pty Ltd) is not responsible for any expenses or damages incurred including preparation costs, airline tickets, travel documents or other expenses, as a result of this disruption.
You agree to indemnify Big Hearted Business (Story Baker Pty Ltd), it's officers and employees for all losses, costs, damages, embarrassment, claims and expenses, including legal fees and costs (on an indemnity basis) in relation to:
· any action or claim by any of the people you booked on behalf of;
· and any breach by you or by any of the people you booked on behalf of, of any provision of any terms and conditions in relation to the products/services you booked or contravention of any law or rights of third parties, or your use of this website;
· any claims by any Supplier for loss or damage resulting from your actions or omissions or those of any person you booked on behalf of.
Force majeure, shall include, without limitation, acts of nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service and any other circumstances beyond Big Hearted Business (Story Baker Pty Ltd)'s reasonable control.
You agree to permit Big Hearted Business (Story Baker Pty Ltd) to use all photographs taken during the events for future marketing purposes perpetually.
Your personal particulars are recorded for bookings made with Big Hearted Business (Story Baker Pty Ltd). Your privacy is absolutely protected and data will be used principally to provide you with Big Hearted Business (Story Baker Pty Ltd) products / services you have purchased. Big Hearted Business (Story Baker Pty Ltd) retains the data you provide from time to time, including data collected when you use our products and services. Your data may be used for the following purposes: accounting, billing and audit, credit or other payment card verification, administrative and legal purposes, maintenance and development, customer relations, and to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Australia and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia in the event of a dispute.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.