1. Registration for this event is required and payment is taken at the time of booking. The Trybooking.com fee is the responsibility of the attendee.
2. Members of the Melbourne Modern Quilt Guild Inc. (MMQG Inc.) who hold a fully paid membership may sign up for this event at the member rate.
3. Visitors (Non-members) are welcome to attend up to two MMQG Inc. events (see MMQG Inc.website for further details).
4. The MMQG Inc. reserves the right to cancel any tickets that do no comply with points 2 and 3 above.
5. Due to space restrictions tickets will be limited.
6. Refunds will be issued if the event is cancelled. Tickets are not transferable to another attendee or event. Refunds will be processed for cancellations received by email to email@example.com up until three days prior to the event commencement.
7. Photos will be taken at the event for use in public media. Please let us know at the event if you prefer not to be included.
8. All events at GJ's Discount Fabrics are held on the first floor and there is no lift access available. Staff are available to assist with carrying equipment if necessary.
Need to contact us? email firstname.lastname@example.org
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.