1. Tickets are limited; they will go on sale from 1st March, 2018 and will be available from www.aberdeenhighlandgames.com , the Trybooking.com link or from the Scone Visitor Information & Horse Centre.
2. Bookings will not be processed until written confirmation and full payment is received.
3. Once the initial booking has been made, the issue of additional tickets will depend upon availability and cannot be guaranteed.
4. If additional tickets are not available, a full refund will be made for previously purchased tickets upon request (dependent on clause 4)
5. Due to catering reasons no refunds will be given for tickets after 1 June 2018.
6. Tickets are issued on first come first served basis.
7. Tickets are limited. Once the full allocation of tickets is sold no more tickets will be available.
8. In relation to any disputes, the decision of the committee of the Aberdeen Highland Games final.
9. Any special dietary requests must be made in writing at the time of booking. The Committee and caterers will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the request but in the event the request cannot be fulfilled a full refund for tickets purchased will be offered provided clause 4 has been satisfied.
10. The Aberdeen Highland Games Committee comply with the responsibilities of the Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines and safeguard the presence of students and children attending the Ceilidh in whatever capacity. Patrons whose behavior is deemed unacceptable will be asked to leave the premises. Security and Police will be asked to intervene where it is considered necessary.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.