For information about this event, please contact the Kirrawee Gang Show.
Our Web site is: http://www.kirraweegangshow.com.au/
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
3. Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
4. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
5. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com.
6. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Kirrawee Gang Show is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Kirrawee Gang Show at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
8. Late comers will have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds. Doors open 30 minutes before the event.
9. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets maybe cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
10. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
The taking of photographs or recording, either audio or video of performances is prohibited.
11. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.