TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellations and Deferments - must be advised in writing or via email
1. Cancellation advised in writing or via email, more than 30 days prior to the scheduled course date
will generally not incur a financial penalty.
2. Cancellation due to illness supported by a medical certificate will not incur a financial penalty.
3. Cancellations 8-30 days prior to the course will incur a financial penalty of 50% of the registration
4. A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels 1 week prior to the course.
5. Full payment is required upon registration.
6. RMH reserves the right to cancel planned courses and symposia, even at short notice. In the event
of cancellation by RMH, all course fees will be refunded. This precludes any other claims.
7. In the event of war, strikes, riots and acts of God or conditions beyond the control of the RMH,
the RMH accepts no responsibility for loss of moneys incurred by conference delegates.
RMH is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality and security of personal information provided by you to us. The personal information you provide in this form will be used by RMH to:
-Process your registration form, which may include updating your record and profile information;
-Contact you in the event of cancellation;
-Conduct analysis or market research to identify the ongoing needs of registrants;
-Provide you with access to information about a range of current and future courses and associated
events administered by RMH.
RMH may disclose the personal information, which you provide to external service providers to whom we have contracted out functions such as printers or mailing houses, but only for the purposes outlined above. You have a right to access any personal information, which RMH holds about you, subject to the exceptions in the Privacy Act 1988. Please contact RMH if you would like to access or correct the personal information we hold about you.
Participants Responsibility to RMH
1. If required, participants are to provide proof of professional status
2. Participants will need to have confirmed and paid their registration for the conference before Ski
Japan will confirm flight and accommodation packages.
3. RMH will not be liable for loss of personal property.
4. Participants agree to read and abide by all Melbourne Health and Safety Guidelines provided.
Media Release Authority
During your participation in our courses, still photographs and video recordings may be taken that at times RMH may use for educational, administration or promotional purposes.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.