1. The right of admission is reserved by the Venue's management.
2. The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary
3. No refunds or exchanges except as provided in the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
4. Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited during the performance
5. Mobile telephones must be turned off during the performance.
6. The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a performance. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated area until there is a convenient break in the program, if any or at an interval
7. Patrons who disrupt a performance, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
9. Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
10. If other conditions apply, they will be displayed near the entrance to the venue.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.