1. All stallholders must use a pop up gazebo tent at all market days. This is a venue requirement. Tents are to be 3x3 metres in size. If you arrive on market day without your tent you cannot trade.
If you have incorrectly advised us about your tent size you will be charged for additional space.
2. If you are trading at an expo, space is allocated as advised on the booking site. Expo spaces are generally sold by the table allocation, or inside/outside sites.
3. Your allocated space is the 3x3 metres under your gazebo. This means that you must trade within this allocated space. If you have space outside your gazebo it cannot be used without prior arrangement with our management team.
4. Tent weights are compulsory. No weights means no trade.
5. Stallholders/vendors are required to have their own Public Liability Insurance. Please note that Public Liability Insurance does not give you product insurance, therefore your products are not covered under the policy.
It is also essential to meet your Duty of Care and not bring along any props that are a trip or OH&S hazard.
6. Stallholders/vendors should have any other insurance or licences(s) required to operate their business. Your products should also comply with any relevant safety and compliance standards.
7. Stall positions are allocated at the discretion of management. There is no guarantee that you will have the same position at each event although we do consider requests on a case by case basis.
8. Stallholder/vendorss are approved to trade based on the products/services they sell. You must notify us if you wish to bring other products that were not disclosed on your application on market day. Failure to do so will result in us asking you to pack away any unapproved products or packing up your stall. We will not approve any second hand or used products under any circumstances.
9. Stallholders must not sell/offer counterfeit products/goods under any circumstances. If you intend on selling designer brands you must provide us with a certificate of authenticity and written approval to sell these goods at a market. We reserve the right to ask you to remove any offending products if you ignore our terms and conditions.
10. A complimentary dedicated parking area will be available to stallholders on the day. You are responsible for your own vehicle at all times and we are not responsible for any damage or theft.
11. Stallholders/vendors are not permitted to approach customers and your staff may only carry out your business within your stall (you are not able to walk around handing out flyers, however they may be placed on your table or in your retail bags).
12. Under no circumstance can any stall/display pack up before the end of market day. When you apply for a stall at Eat Shop Love and you setup on the day, you are committing to trade for the entire event.
Please refer to your stallholder information pack provided in regards to bump in/bump out instructions.
13. Your online booking and payment is your commitment to the particular market event you apply for. Your application will be responded to within 7 days and any conflicting bookings will be contacted in regards to the reason.
14. Once you have made payment on your booking application there will be no refunds/credits upon request unless otherwise stated by management due to conflicting reasons. If you can no longer attend for any reason your payment will be forfeited. As you can appreciate your payment has already been allocated to marketing, hired equipment and any licence fees for the day.
15. Any stallholder/vendor that is not present by the allocated arrival time provided to you in your bump in/bump out instructions without notifying management will be deemed as a no show and your payment will be forfeited.
16. In the unfortunate event of bad weather, an assessment will be made by our management team to determine if we need to postpone, cancel or proceed with the event.
This decision will be made by 5am on the day of event and stallholders/vendors will be notified of the decision by text message and also on our facebook vendor group.
Where possible we will look to reschedule the event which may not always be the case. Events cancelled or rescheduled due to extreme weather will not be refunded or credited.
If the event runs as planned, and the weather becomes to dangerous to trade in at any time, management will close the market at its own discretion. This will only happen in severe circumstances. Trading outdoors has inherent risks due to the unpredictable weather at times and therefore no refunds or credits will be issues in these circumstances.
The Eat Shop love team recommend each stallholder has their own insurance which will cover them in these circumstances.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.