1. Tickets will be posted to you, if you do not receive the tickets please bring confirmation of your booking with you to collect your tickets from the box office.
2. Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
3. Management reserves the right to relocate seating.
4. There will be a lockout after the show has commenced; latecomers may be admitted at a suitable time in the show.
5. If you require a wheelchair space, please contact the ticket secretary on 1300 304433.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.