TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOW MY E-TICKET WORKS
Thank you for using our online ticketing system. This print out is your Event Ticket and will provide you with access. Please keep it safe and read these important instructions.
• Present the section above for scanning at the time for admission into the event.
• Colour or black and white print is accepted.
• Keep this ticket in a safe place and safeguard it as you would money or regular tickets.
• Unauthorised sale or duplication of this ticket may prevent your admittance to the event.
• The unique bar code on this ticket can only be used once.
• Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries into the event.
• Do no purchase this ticket from a source other than the promoter otherwise you will not be able to verify if the ticket is legitimate or an unauthorised copy.
• In the event that duplicate copies appear, the promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to ALL ticket holders.
RULES and CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• This is an ALL Ages event.
• This is a family friendly event, and any inappropriate language or behaviour will not be tolerated.
• ID will be required to gain entry to the event.
• All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferrable by you.
• No refund or exchange on any ticket or service fee except in accordance with the applicable laws in the region of purchase.
• The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
• The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venues’ terms of admission.
• It may be a condition of entry that a search of person or possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue.
• Audio or visual recordings of performances are prohibited. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes, not public display. Patrons consent to be included in film and sound recordings of the event and for these recordings to be used by the event promoter.
• Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from an authorised point of sale.
• You acknowledge that neither we nor the event organiser will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the event by you or your invitees.
• You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason. If the event is cancelled, you agree to the cancellation policy for this event.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.