Laser 2020 Gold Sponsorship – Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria.
4. The competition is being run by the Victorian Laser Association. The organisation's declaration number is 61014
5. The Gold Sponsor program commences at 12am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 1 June 2019.
6. The closing time for entering the competition is 5pm AEST on 31 July 2019.
7. Entry to the competition is limited to Laser 2020 Gold Sponsors.
8. To enter the competition, the entrant must purchase a Gold Sponsorship at https://www.trybooking.com/BCESS
9. There will be one (1) prize. This prize will be a Laser 2020 branded carbon fibre Laser Top Section supplied by Performance Sailcraft Australia.
10. There will be one (1) draw at 6pm AEST on 31 July 2019 at 41-45 Micro Circuit Dandenong South, Victoria. There will be by draw from all the purchasers of the Gold Sponsorship and the first entry drawn will be the prize winner.
11. The prize winner will be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw by the email address provided in Trybooking.
12. The prize may be collected in person by the prize winner or parent/legal guardian or may be couriered at the winners expense.
13. The prize winner, or if under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian, may be required to provide evidence of their identity (such as photographic ID, birth certificate or current passport) when receiving the prize.
14. The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
15. By entering the competition the entrant agrees that they are over the age of 18 years, of if under the age of 18 years, have their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to enter the competition.
16. The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
17. The prize is not transferrable.
18. The prize winner’s name will be published on the Laser 2020, PSA and VLA Facebook page and in the Laser Express news. By entering the competition, entrants grant the Victorian laser Association permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
19. The Victorian Laser Association is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
20. The Victorian Laser Association accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
21. Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
22. The Victorian Laser Associations decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.