1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. This ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. All tours have a minimum number to proceed, please check with the event organiser.
5. Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser or Please choose carefully as there are no refunds.
6. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
7. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments.
8. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking
9. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Port Bus Charters, Tours & Rentals Pty Ltd is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Port Bus on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 6583 8774.
10. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
11. Latecomers may miss their pickup. There will be no refunds. The Bus will not wait.
12. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
13. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the bus.
14. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of passengers etc.
15. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
16. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
17. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE .
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.