PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD WITH THE FOLLOWING NOTICE ATTACHED:
This ticket is sold to you on the understanding that you agree to abide by the following rules and standard of behaviour:
1. All normal school rules will apply on the evening.
2. TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NOT TRANSFERABLE.
3. ALCOHOL IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. ENTRY WILL ALSO BE DENIED WHERE THERE IS CLEAR EVIDENCE OF PRIOR ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION. PARENTS/GUARDIANS WILL BE CONTACTED IMMEDIATELY TO COLLECT THEIR CHILD IF THEY ARE INVOLVED IN ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION.
4. SMOKING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN THROUGHOUT THE VENUE AND SURROUNDS, INCLUDING TOILETS.
5. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
6. NO PASS OUTS WILL BE ISSUED.
7. ALL DIRECTIVES OF THE VENUE’S STAFF, SECURITY FIRM AND VSC STAFF MUST BE FOLLOWED.
8. VSC STUDENTS MUST ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR PARTNERS WHO ARE NOT VERMONT SECONDARY COLLEGE STUDENTS.
9. THE DJ WILL FINISH AT 11:3O PM. THE SCHOOL’S RESPONSIBILITY WILL CEASE AT 11:45 PM. ALL STUDENTS SHOULD DEPART THE VENUE/BE COLLECTED BY PARENTS BY 11:45 PM. THE COLLEGE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STUDENTS AFTER THEY DEPART THE VENUE.
These rules and standards of behaviour apply to both current Vermont Secondary College students and their partners. Students are able to invite one partner and must accept responsibility for their partner’s behaviours.
Names of all ticket purchasers will be recorded. If any student or partner is unable to abide by the above rules or standard of behaviour they will be asked to leave the venue.
Vermont Secondary College reserves the right to refuse the issuing of an invitation to any individual.
The purchase of tickets online and printing out of a receipt WILL NOT PROVIDE entry to the Vermont Secondary College Senior School Formal. The school will issue entry tickets in the week of the event.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.