I, the parent/guardian of the above named camper/s give permission for him/her to receive emergency medical or surgical treatment and hospitalisation if necessary. I understand that every attempt will be made to contact me, or the emergency contact name above, before taking this action. I will be financially responsible for any medical attention needed during camp or resulting from an injury received at camp.
I have read and understand the Risk Warning form and agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions including the Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability,
As the parent or guardian of the above named child who is under the age of 18 years, I hereby consent to Kidzphyz Sports, its employees, agents or representatives:
- Taking photographs or digital images; and
- Making audio visual, sound or digital recordings,
of my child while participating in the Kidzphyz Sports program and allowing Kidzphyz to use such photographs, digital images or audio visual, sound or digital recordings in:
• Media or promotional releases or articles - including newspapers, radio, television or any printed publication, relating to Kidzphyz Sports or its activities;
• Electronic publications and communications such as Kidzphyz Sports’ website, newsletters and Facebook, Instagram, Twitter pages and other similar social media platforms;
• I understand that Kidzphyz may engage persons to act on its behalf to undertake the above stated tasks.
I understand and agree that my child's name and identity may be revealed in any descriptive text or commentary in connection with the image(s). I agree to the use of these images without compensation to me or my child and acknowledge and agree that:
• all such images and recordings will become and remain the property of Kidzphyz Sports;
• all rights in the images and recordings, including copyright will remain the property of Kidzphyz Sports.
I have read the registration package and fully understand the obligations stated in it and also the rights of Kidzphyz Sports Pty Ltd, and hereby agree to act in accordance. I understand and agree that the attached Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law and that if any portion of it is held invalid, it is agreed the balance will continue in full legal force and effect.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.