• Checking In Upon arrival is ESSENTIAL. Follow the signs to the Caretaker for registration and site allocation.
• Check in is available from 11.30am.
• No check in after 8pm unless by prior arrangement with the Caretaker.
• Caretaker contact is 0474 100 189.
Campground Rules for MMF:
• Please observe the campground speed limit of 10km and drive safely, there are often children about.
• Please recycle your waste – glass, hard plastic and paper products into the yellow bins.
• Noise curfew is 10am – 6am – no generators or loud music during this period please in consideration of our neighbours.
• No fires are permitted.
• Check out time is 11am.
• No dogs allowed, except registered companion or guide dogs
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.