1. The Junior Science Academy is a program of U@MQ Ltd. The Junior Science Academy operates Robocamps classes on behalf of FIRST Robotics and the Faculty of Science and Engineering, Macquarie University.
2. The Junior Science Academy reserves the right to cancel any session with a minimum of 5 working day's notice. Parents/Guardians will be notified of any cancellations and a full refund will be issued.
3. Any data collected for marketing purposes will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
4. No refunds are payable for cancellation by the Parent/Guardian if less than 24 hours notice (ie from 9:30am the working day prior) is provided. Alternatively and subject to availability, the student may transfer to a different class during the same holiday period.
5. 50% refund of ticket prices is payable for cancellation by the Parent/Guardian if more than 24 hours notice (ie before 9:30am the working day prior) is provided. Alternatively and subject to availability, the student may transfer to a different class during the same holiday period.
6. Parents/Guardians are responsible for ensuring they inform the Junior Science Academy program if their child has any special needs or medical/dietary requirements prior to their child attending any sessions.
7. Unless in an emergency and/or in line with an approved medical Action Plan, medication will only be administered if the Parent/Guardian has completed the Permission to Administer Medication Form or Permission to Self-Administer Medication Form and provided it to the Junior Science Academy staff.
8. The Junior Science Academy teachers may alter activities on the day of the class depending on student interest, weather, or other unavoidable situations. Advertised activities may not always go ahead as planned. Alternative activities and lessons on the day of the class will be taught where this is the case.
9. This ticket is your Tax Invoice for U@MQ Ltd (ABN 27 125 926 169) and is inclusive of GST
10. Creative Kids vouchers are processed through Service NSW and eligibility is determined by Service NSW and not the Junior Science Academy.
For information about this event, please contact the Junior Science Academy on firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or 9850 1118.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.