FOKI is a family-friendly community event. Have fun. Be nice. Make new friends.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- There are no refunds if the festival starts late, or is closed down early, or is moved to another location.
- No food, drinks or glasses are to be brought into the festival area (except for special needs).
- No drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) are to be taken from the venue.
- No furry friends permitted.
- FOKI reserves the right to inspect any bags on entry or anywhere in the festival area.
- FOKI reserves the right to deny access to anyone exhibiting drunken or anti-social behaviour.
- No violent, drunken or anti-social behaviour will be tolerated. Offenders will be removed and not permitted into future events.
- Strict responsible serving of alcohol guidelines will apply.
- Anyone removed from the festival forfeits their ticket for the whole of the weekend.
- Put your rubbish in the bins.
Dance with consideration for those around you. This is an all-ages family-friendly community event.
web: www.foki.com.au; fb: FestivalOfKingIsland email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.