Five Gardens around the Borough of Queenscliffe
Saturday October 19, 10am-5pm
Devonshire Teas, Lunches, Raffle, Plant and Produce Stalls, Organ Recitals
Tickets $25 for entry to all five gardens throughout the day, purchase online now
Entry to individual gardens @ $8 per garden, pay at gate on the day
Saturday 19 October, 10am - 5pm
Open Gardens in Point Lonsdale & Queenscliff:
- Billabong Garden, 90 Glaneuse Road, Point Lonsdale
- Mia and Ken's Garden, 11 Lakeland Crescent, Point Lonsdale
- Old Vicarage Garden, 13 Mercer Street, Queenscliff
- Gas Works Garden, 21 Symonds Street, Queenscliff
- Manse Garden, 48 Gellibrand Street, Queenscliff
For information & assistance contact:
Jan Hodge ph 5258 2854 email firstname.lastname@example.org
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.