TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. This ticket is not transferable and only one admission is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. Refunds are available at the discretion of the School.
5. The School reserves the right to refuse entry.
6. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking website, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com.
7. The School is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact the School.
8. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
9. Latecomers may need to wait to be seated. Doors are open before the event.
10. Tickets may not be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
11. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
12. The School has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
13. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all purchasers.
14. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
15. This ticket is your Tax Invoice as the ticket price is fully GST inclusive (ABN 69 004 083 247) Ivanhoe Grammar School, PO Box 91, Ivanhoe, 3079.
16. The composite fee excludes all non-compulsory items and therefore the School is not in a position to charge the cost of this ticket to parents’ School fee accounts.
17. The School is required to comply with the cancellation policies of all event partners.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.