For information about this event, please contact the Ticket secretary.
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. This ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. Please choose carefully as there are no refunds.
5. Western Arts Theatre Inc reserves the right to refuse entry.
6. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments.
7. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
8. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Western Arts Theatre Inc is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact David at email@example.com
9. Proof of Age card may be requested at the point of sale at the licensed bar.
10. Latecomers will have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds. Doors open 20 minutes before the event.
11. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
12. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
13. Strictly NO film, photo or video production is allowed during the show.
14. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
15. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
16. Strictly NO BYO drinks to this event. Western Arts Theatre Inc. run a licensed bar serving some alcohol and soft drinks as well as water and snacks.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.