1) This ticket is proof of purchase in this event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2) Strictly no refunds or credits (except as per condition 3).
3) If the event is cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund (excluding booking fees) will be issued to the ticket holder.
4) Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
5) Attendance in each event is limited and will be allocated in order of the date purchased and payment is received.
6) No sound, video recorders or photography allowed inside the venue without prior authority from the event organiser.
7) Proof of identity or age may be requested.
8) Any persons who are noisy or behaving badly will be asked to leave the premises.
9) The Event Organiser is not responsible for injuries or loss within the venue.
10) Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
11) This ticket is your receipt of purchase and GST is not applicable.
12) The Event Organiser hosting this event is solely responsible for all issues relating to the performance. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact 0419 337283 or email@example.com
13) For more information about this event, please go to www.playitforward.org.au
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.