Lifeline Northern Beaches Accidental Counsellor Training
Terms and conditions:
1. This event will not proceed should there be less than 8 participants registered.
2. We will aim to give you 24hr notice should this event need to be cancelled due to extenuating circumstances or should the course not be booked to the minimum participant registration requirement. In the event that the training is cancelled we will either refund your money or move your booking to another available date that is suitable to you.
3. Please note, if you have paid for a training session it is a requirement that you give 24hrs notice of your inability to attend, otherwise we cannot refund your payment or reschedule your attendance booking.
4. Please note, this event is facilitated in an interactive adult learning environment and as such has guidelines that include confidentiality, non-judgement, respect, care and courtesy.
5. It is important that participants know that this training includes discussions on suicide awareness (recognising, responding and referring).
If you are currently at risk of suicide or in crisis in any way please call:
000 if a life is at risk or
Lifeline on 13 11 14
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.