1. All ticket sales are final and will not be refunded for any reason.
1. If you cannot use your purchased ticket or no longer want to use your ticket, you are welcome to give it to someone else. Tickets are fully transferable to friends and family.
INCLEMENT WEATHER CONDITIONS
1. In the instance of inclement weather, the even organiser/s will try all efforts to continue the event, if considered safe to do so. Paris to Provence is an all weather event and will operate in most conditions (in consultation with insurance requirements, and/or weather warnings and/or the National Trust who own the venue). However if advised that it is no longer in the best interest of attendees and staff and is unsafe to do so, Paris to Provence will cease activity at little/no warning. Tickets purchased on a day where the event is cancelled due to a force majeur, or bad weather or other, entry tickets will not be refunded.
SWAP YOUR TICKET FOR A DIFFERENT DAY
1. If you cannot attend on the day you pre-booked for, you are welcome to attend another day. (i.e. If you bought a Friday ticket but wish to attend Sunday, that is fine).
1. Dogs are welcome to attend, if dressed up in costume and present for the France'y dress party. At all other times, we recommend not bringing dogs/animals as the event gets very busy with people which may have adverse effects on our doggy friends as well as the possibility of doggy poop in the gardens.
GRAND BALLROOM SESSIONS / MASTERCLASSES
1. Please arrive 10 mins early prior whatever session you are planning to attend or have booked tickets for.
OUTSIDE FOOD / DRINK
1. No outside food is permitted on the premises. We do however have lots of delicious food and drink onsite that you are welcome to purchase. Bring a picnic blanket if you wish, and make your own French picnic with food from our French marketplace! No outside liquor is allowed be brought onsite. All liquor purchased onsite must be by persons aged 18 and over, and ID must be cited.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.