- All participants wishing to swap their toys must register using the online link.
- 1 swap token will be allocated for each item being swapped on the day, which you can redeem for a toy of your choice.
- There is no obligation to swap toys and you are welcome to donate toys to the event by dropping them off a half hour before the event.
- Extra tokens can be purchased on the day for a gold coin donation (for people who wish to take home more than they brought in to swap, or for those who didn’t have anything to swap in the first place).
- Sausage sizzle and drinks available on the day with all proceeds going to Kids Are Inspirational Project Inc.
- Cupcakes available on the day with all proceeds from the cupcakes going to Ronald McDonald House.
- Toy availability on the day is limited to the donations provided at the event and prior; no guarantees can be given as to size, value or quantity.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.