• This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
• Tickets are non-refundable after purchase.
• Latecomers will have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds for late arrival.
• If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
• Seats will be assigned based on date and time of purchase, with the best seats being given to earlier bookings.
• We will endeavour to fulfill any requests to be seated with other patrons, or any other seating requests, but these cannot be guaranteed. • There will be no refunds for dissatisfaction with your seat assignment.
• The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
• Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
• This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking
• It is essential that we are notified of any specific dietary requirements at least 48 hours prior to your visit to ensure that we can cater for you appropriately.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.