Trauma Center Trauma-Sensitive Yoga Foundational Workshop
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4 Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser. Please contact the Event Organiser for the Cancellation Policy or visit https://www.edwinakempe.com/trauma-sensitive-yoga-training-work to find cancellation policy.
5. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
6. All 20hrs of the workshop must be booked, single day attendance is not available.
7. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
8. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Edwina Kempe, is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Edwina on email@example.com
9. Proof of concession card or Yoga Teacher certification may be requested (this training is intended for Yoga Teachers with a minimum of 200hrs Yoga Teacher Training, or current Yoga Teacher trainees studying a minimum 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Course at the time of the workshop, or prior)
10. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets maybe cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
11 .If the event is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
12. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act
13. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE and is GST inclusive
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law Edwina Kempe and TCTSY Australia are not liable for any loss, injury or damage which you may suffer (directly or indirectly) in connection with or arising out of your participation in the course. You release us and our officers, employees, agents and representatives from any liability and expressly waive any claims you may have against us arising out of or in connection with your participation.
Please Note: This program is solely for professional development and is not intended as an intervention for those who have experienced trauma. Talking about trauma, even in the context of a professional training can be triggering.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.