Terms and Conditions
1. No alcohol or illicit drugs can be taken into the ABBAFEST Concert. If you are caught with alcohol or illicit drugs, your ticket will be forfeited and you will be escorted from the Festival site with no re-entry. In the case of finding illicit drugs, the matter will be referred to the Victorian police.
2. No drinks, hard eskys, glass, umbrellas, shade tents, animals , fire/fireworks, video and audio recording devices, including GoPros (other than mobile phones and tablets), professional still cameras, selfie sticks or any item prohibited by law are permitted within the Festival, BYO food is fine, Alcohol will only be served in plastic containers.
3. You agree to a search of your person or possessions on entry to the Festival.
4. You consent to be included in any photography, film and/or sound recordings of the Festival or its surrounds and for these recordings to be used by us for any future Festival marketing and promotional purposes.
5. ID will be asked for so please have it ready or entry will be refused
6. Pass outs available after 6pm only via the main gate.
7. This is a ticketed public event , once SOLD OUT NO other persons from the public will be allowed entry
8. Tickets will be redeemed once only at the gate for a wristband in order to gain entry and re-entry. Wristband must be worn for the duration of ABBAFEST. Wristbands are non-transferable. Broken wrist bands will not be honoured.
9. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorised point of sale. If a fraudulent ticket is presented the matter will be referred to Victoria Police.
10. Toilets including Disabled toilets available as well as First Aid facilities
11. Chairs may be brought into outdoor Festival areas, unless otherwise signed, We may direct you to move or remove chairs from the ABBAFEST CONCERT for any reason.
12. Grassed areas may not be reserved through the placement of blankets or chairs. The event organisers reserve the right to remove any unattended blankets or chairs.
13. You may only smoke in Designated Smoking Areas. No food or drink is to be consumed in these areas.
14. Liquor Licensing laws apply in our wet areas. We have their own conditions of entry and rules on top of Liquor licensing laws relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Failure to adhere to those conditions of entry or rules may result in refused service, eviction or refusal of entry to the licensed area.
15. Entry to the ABBAFEST concert may be refused for such time as the site is deemed by us (in our absolute discretion) to be at capacity.
16. Neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) you buy or bring to the ABBAFEST CONCERT
17. You are liable for any loss or damage you cause at the Event.
18. You must act in an orderly manner when attending the Abbafest. We may refuse entry or evict you if you are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, or if you breach the Entry Conditions.
19. Be waste and water wise. You must place any litter in the relevant bins provided around the venue.
20. Please respect our town and neighbours, and do not create excessive noise or drop litter while travelling to and from the ABBAFEST CONCERT
21. CCTV Vision will recorded on the day.
***In the Event of Inclement weather deemed by management to be too dangerous a new under cover venue will be selected and announced 48 hrs prior to event
*** Amenities must be respected on the day and any offenders will be omitted immediately
For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.