1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. This ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
3. Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
4. Latecomers will have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds. Doors open one (1) hour before the event.
5. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
6. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.