1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. Only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased
3. If you hold an HCB member ticket, you must present your VALID MEMBERSHIP CARD with your ticket or you may be refused entry
4. These tickets are transferable – however, the new attendee must meet the requirements of the ticket held or they will be refused entry (see point 3)
5. You may ask for a refund up until the start of the event as listed above
6. HCB and the Venue reserve the right to refuse entry and remove you from the event
7. If any persons found under the influence of illicit drugs will be removed from the premises and may be barred from HCB events and their HCB membership revoked
8. This ticket has been created and manage using the Try Booking site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking
9. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
10. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.