This ticket is sold by Bellingen Readers and Writers Festival (BRWF) (ABN 11454642604) who is responsible for the Event. The following conditions apply to sale, entry and attendance at the Event:
1. The BRWF may amend the program of the BRWF at any time without notice, unavoidable program changes will be advised as soon as possible via Newsletter (for subscribers to BRWF newsletter), on the BRWF website (www.bellingenwritersfestival.com.au), via BRWF Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/BRWFest/), and/or on site
2. (Applicable to Day and Weekend passes). You must bring your pass (ticket) for exchange for a wristband to the Box Office at the Mem Hall and you must be wearing your wristband to gain entry to BRWF events relevant to that type of wristband. Please note: Your wristband is non-removable/non-transferable once issued.
3. Refunds of tickets will only be provided through place of purchase and may be done at any time prior to the BRWF up to 2 pm on Friday 5 June 2020.
4. If, due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the BRWF, such as an act of God (including adverse weather conditions), an act of terrorism, or other security issue, it may be necessary to cancel some or all of the BRWF program, the BRWF may do so and, unfortunately, no refund will be given.
5. Participation in the BRWF and entry to BRWF sites are at your own risk. To the maximum extent at law, you release the BRWF, its directors, employees, subcontractors and agents from any liability whatsoever arising, however caused by your attendance at the BRWF.
6. The BRWF reserves the right to take photographs and video, which may include images of BRWF attendees, for the duration of the BRWF and across all BRWF sites and reserves the right to use all images and video across BRWF media platforms thereafter.
8. No photograph or audio or video recording may be taken at the BRWF site, other than for private non-commercial purposes, without the express permission of the BRWF.
9. The BRWF may refuse admission to BRWF sites, and eject from BRWF sites, any person whose behaviour is inappropriate or a threat to public safety.
10. You must bring proof of eligibility for concession to the BRWF site and the BRWF may refuse entry if this is not provided upon request. Children under 15 must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult while at the BRWF sites.
11. The BRWF reserves the right to examine and search all bags (including handbags), parcels and packages which are brought, or proposed to be brought, into BRWF sites, and to affect such other security measures as are reasonably necessary to protect the BRWF site.
12. The BRWF may amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time and that amendment will take effect from the time the amended terms and conditions are placed on the BRWF website ((www.bellingenwritersfestival.com.au).
13. By attending an event at a venue you agree to comply with that venue’s conditions.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.