ORGANISER TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Terms and Conditions of Trybooking ticket purchase. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the Monash Simulation Course Terms and Conditions (below).
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and should be presented when attending the course.
2. This ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying attendance.
4. Refunds are available at the discretion of Monash Simulation under extenuating circumstances. Please see Monash Simulation's full Terms and Conditions for course refunds.
5. This ticket is valid as a tax invoice or receipt of event payments. All course payments are inclusive of GST.
6. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
7. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Monash Simulation is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Monash Simulation on +61 399288314 or email MonashSimulation@monashhealth.org
8. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
9. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE, Monash Health ABN: 82 142 080 338.
Monash Simulation requests acceptance of the following terms and conditions to maintain the quality and integrity of our training programs.
1. Course registrations will only be received through the TryBooking system. Places will not be reserved on a verbal basis. Your Try Booking receipt is proof of course registration.
2. Course registrations are not transferable and only one course place is valid per receipt.
3. Course registrations will be accepted up to advertised registration expiry date, subject to availability.
4. Late enrollments will be considered on an individual basis, subject to availability. Registrants should contact Monash Simulation directly.
5. Monash Simulation reserves the right to refuse a registrant’s entry into a course.
1. Course registrations and payments must be made via credit card or PayPal through the TryBooking system.
2. Full payment is required at the time of registration.
3. All course fees are fixed and inclusive of GST. Course Fees are non - refundable. Monash Simulation reserves the right to review and change course fees.
4. The TryBooking registration receipt is valid for taxation purposes.
5. Receipts for course registrations are created and managed through the TryBooking website and are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Try Booking. Further information may be found at www.trybooking.com
Course Cancellations and Deferments:
1. Cancellations by participant will result in loss of course fee. All fees are non-refundable for this course.
2. A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend a course.
3. Monash Simulation reserves the right to cancel planned courses even at short notice. In this event, cancellations will be offered an alternative course date to attend (subject to availability) or a full refund.
Monash Simulation is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. ‘TryBooking’ is a secure and protected booking system. Monash Simulation will have access to your contact information in the event we need to inform you of a course cancellation or to market other simulation courses that may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from Monash Simulation’s mailing list at any time by contacting us via phone on (03) 9928 8314 or email email@example.com
When attending a course all delegates will be required to abide by site rules and regulations pertaining to Monash Health.For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
TRYBOOKING CUSTOMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
TryBooking's Customer Terms and Conditions can be viewed at https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.