Corowa Festival of Dance Ticket Purchase & Attendance Terms & Conditions
1. Each individual ticket provides entry for one person to the purchased Corowa Festival of Dance Event. The Corowa Festival of Dance Package Ticket provides entry for one person to 7 Dance events listed below, across the Corowa Festival of Dance.
a. Welcome Dance
b. Friday Workshop
c. Friday Party Dance
d. Saturday Casual Dance
e. Saturday Festival Ball
f. Sunday Workshop
g. Sunday Afternoon Tea Dance
2. Tickets that are purchased in the one transaction will be seated together at Corowa Festival of Dance seated events, where possible.
3. Nominated seating preferences will be accommodated where possible.
4. WAIVER / DISCLAIMER: All ticket holders accept that dancing is an inherently risky activity by participating each dancer accepts the personal risks, including injury that may be associated with dancing. Each dancer should take necessary steps to minimise injury risk through using quality footwear, appropriate attire and dancing to their ability. This waiver releases the Corowa Festival of Dance Committee, any associated parties or the Federation Council from any responsibility for any risk or injury arising from Corowa Festival of Dance events.
5. The Corowa Festival of Dance Inc. Committee reserves the right to undertake measures to enhance the safety and welfare of its events. For example, should the Corowa Festival of Dance Inc. Committee deem a dance floor to be too fast, with associated increased risk of falls, wax may be applied to the dance floor.
6. The Corowa Festival of Dance Inc. Committee reserves the right to refuse entry, or to remove persons from Corowa Festival of Dance events who are intoxicated or behaving illegally or interfering with the enjoyment of other dancers. No refunds to persons that are refused entry or removed from an event for this reason.
7. Corowa Festival of Dance Tickets are non-refundable.
8. Corowa Festival of Dance Tickets for each event are limited. No discounts apply unless otherwise stated.
9. The Corowa Festival of Dance does not take reservations for Corowa Festival of Dance events.
10. The Corowa Festival of Dance Inc. Committee and / or committee designated helpers will take photographs of people attending Corowa Festival of Dance events. Photographs taken may be used on Corowa Festival of Dance social media sites, websites and marketing materials. Any objection to this must be in writing to the Corowa Festival of Dance Inc. Committee, forms are available at all events
Corowa Festival of Dance Inc. Committee PRIVACY STATEMENT
The Corowa Festival of Dance Inc. Committee collects personal information for the purposes of facilitating an efficient and enjoyable dance festival, personal details will not be made available to any other organisation or for any other purpose.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.