AUTHORISATION AND CODE OF CONDUCT
By registering your camper for Koda Camp 2020 you:
- permit participation in a full range of activities and authorise the Camp Coordinator/ Camp Leaders, in the event of accident or illness to authorise on your behalf all procedures, including transport and admission to hospital and necessary treatment.
- understand that any pictures and videos taken at camp may be used for Koda Australia’s promotional purposes in marketing materials, You Tube or Koda Australia Facebook (unless indicated as NO in the booking form).
- give permission for Koda Australia to transport the camper in selected vehicles for trips outside of the camp and for emergency medical care.
- confirm that you have read and understood the information and fees of the camp. The payment of $300 for the camp is non-refundable, even if they are sick or sent home from the camp due to inappropriate behavior.
- understand that the camp fees do not include health and accident insurance and you will be responsible for all costs associated with the camper’s medical attention.
- accept that the parent or guardian is responsible to transport their child to and from camp on the Gold Coast, including via plane travel and transfers
- takes responsibility for any cancelled or delayed travel plans such as cancelled or late flights, including alternative travel or accomodation arrangements. You accept that this is not the responsibility of Koda Australia
- accept that it is Koda Australia’s goal to provide a safe and healthy environment for all campers. Koda Australia values diversity and uses a positive approach to guide appropriate behaviours and seek to reward and reinforce positive behavior. Campers are expected to interact appropriately with their fellow campers. Behaviour that impacts other campers physically or emotionally (including bullying) may result in dismissal or removal from camp. Koda Australia has a ZERO TOLERANCE approach to bullying.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.