1. Student, concession and pension card holders must display proof of their entitlement upon admission to validate any discounted prices (where applicable). If documentation of entitlement cannot be provided the full ticket price difference will need to be paid at the gate in order to obtain entry.
2. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a guardian to attend this event. Young adults aged 16-18 years are welcome to attend, although written permission from either a parent or guardian must be provided before entry can be granted. All infants and toddlers under the age of 5 will be admitted free of charge. However, numbers need to be tracked for safety, health and security reasons. All infants, toddlers and children are to be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
3. No refund on tickets - including accommodation and ‘Feed Me’ meal tickets - will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement. In the extremely unlikely event of a cancellation or postponement, Entheogenesis Australis Inc will issue its 'cancellation policy' within a week of such an event.
4. The Venue Owner and Management reserve the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
5. No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise authorised by the Promoter in writing.
6. The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute speakers or presenters and/or vary the advertised program, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
7. The Promoter may use the Ticket Holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video, photograph or picture for promotional and educational purposes, including publication online.
8. The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
9. The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
10. Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandise from the EGA website.
11. Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter.
12. Smoking and vaping is only permitted 10 meters or further away from the venue.
13. Alcohol is not permitted to be consumed in the venue.
14. As a condition of entry and continued patronage of the event, Ticket Holders must adhere to all published conditions of the venue.
15. Promotional, crew, programming and any other free tickets cannot be used by any other individual and are not transferable to any other party for use, and where presented at the gate or registration by a 3rd party will be null and void.
16. Ticket Holders must adhere to all instructions and announcements by EGA and venue staff.
17. No trespassing in unauthorised areas.
18. No excessive noise pollution.
19. Vehicle parking only in designated areas.
20. No unauthorised fires, flames or incendiary devices.
21. The Ticket Holder agrees to have proof of ticket purchase at all times.
22. No animals or pets are permitted at the venue - other than registered/accredited guide dogs for people with special needs.
23. Ticket Holders will not engage in illegal activities that will endanger the future of the conference while at the event.
24. Ticket Holders will not scale, climb or damage structures, infrastructure, buildings or property.
25. Heckling, or otherwise disruptive behaviour during program content will not be tolerated.
26. The Promoter/Venue Owner may update its conditions with out notice.
27. The Ticket Holder is expected to behave in a responsible and appropriate manner, breaking of any of the listed conditions of entry may lead to eviction from the venue and/or event.
EGA is a conference ABOUT plant substances and altered states, not a conference ON plant substances or psychedelics - so please do not bring any items that would endanger yourself, the organisers or the future of the event.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.