Glenworth Valley Outdoor Cinema Night Festival Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from Glenworth Valley Horse Riding P/L ABN 95 002 589 362 trading as Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures (GVOA), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at the event – Glenworth Valley Outdoor Cinema Night. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
GVOA may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Each ticket is sold subject to any additional terms and conditions. The Terms are also available from GVOA on request at email@example.com.
General Terms and Conditions
GVOA is the agent for the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of GVOA to the extent required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
1. GVOA will only offer a refund if the event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within 1 month of the event being cancelled. GVOA does not offer refunds as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
2. To the extent permitted by law, and without limiting the application of Australian Consumer Law and the Consumer Guarantees, no refunds, credits or replacements will be given if GVOA operating hours vary from those advertised (for reasons including but not limited to adverse weather or private functions); any advertised activities do not take place for any reason, including but not limited to maintenance or repair.
3. If the event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase will be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), GVOA will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
4. GVOA will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. GVOA may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of ticket/s.
5. You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
6. Tickets purchased for a specific day of the festival may be changed to the alternate date up to seven (7) days prior to the event via written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Variations to festival
1. The GVOA reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
1. Admission to an event is subject to GVOA Terms and Conditions. In particular, the following form part of the terms unless otherwise specified:
2. Risk Warning. GVOA is a provider of recreational services and activities as defined under the NSW Civil Liability Act. You are warned, acknowledge and accept that entering onto GVOA land is an inherently dangerous place that contains all manner of obstacles, risks (including obvious risks) and dangers, both known and unknown, natural and man made which may result in loss or damage to your property, personal injury or even death. Knowing this to be the case, if you choose to come onto GVOA land or participate in any of the activities offered you do so entirely at your own risk and to the extent permitted by law, you release and indemnify GVOA and its officers, employees, agents and contractors from and against any claim or liability of any nature in relation to injury or death, from you or any third party which might arise from entry to, participation in, any of the activities occurring at GVOA by you and any accompanying persons and/or minors regardless of how the damage, injury or death is sustained or caused.
3. You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where GVOA feels they have reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
4. If you arrive late, you may not be admitted if the event attendance has reached capacity.
5. You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
6. GVOA will employ a photographer and videographer on the days of the festival. If you do not consent to photos being taken of your/your child, it is your responsibility to advise the photographer/videographer accordingly. By purchasing a ticket to the festival you hereby give permission to GVOA to use your name and photographic likeness in all forms and media for advertising, exposition displays, trade, and any other lawful purposes in perpetuity. GVOA will not sell these images or use inappropriately.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
1. Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from GVOA or other authorised points of sale.
Collection and delivery of tickets
1. You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. In the interests of minimising ticket scalping, GVOA may change your delivery method to "venue collect" at its discretion.
2. Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
1. When purchasing tickets you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by GVOA at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets, and as a measure to minimise ticket scalping.
1. While GVOA takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. GVOA may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error GVOA will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
1. If an error on your behalf results in GVOA reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, GVOA may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to GVOA by a third party.
For information regarding ticketing, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing refer to http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.
For more information on your consumer rights go to www.consumerlaw.gov.au that highly recommends that you read all terms and conditions of ticket sales before purchasing.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.