1. The meals provided at the workshops are vegetarian. If you have any specific dietary requirements or allergies, please advise us at least one week before your workshop.
2. Should you be unable to attend a workshop, friends or family are welcome to take your place. Please contact us to advise the name and contact details of the person attending. Alternatively, we can offer a transfer to another workshop date (subject to availability) provided you give us four weeks’ notice.
3. We are unable to provide a refund unless you advise us of your cancellation at least four weeks before the workshop date. In this case, we can refund the base cost of the workshop less an administration fee of $50.
4. If we need to cancel a workshop due to unforeseen circumstances, we will offer a transfer to another workshop of the same value or a full refund of the base cost of the workshop.
5. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Phil via email email@example.com
6. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.