Growing With Autism Conference (GWA) Event Terms and Conditions:
The following terms and conditions apply to this ticket sale:
1. Refunds will only be issued 14 days prior to cut off date via refund request email to GWA organiser. Any refund requests after this date will not be accepted.
2. Refunds will only be for the ticket price only.
3. There are no refunds for Catering.
4. GWA reserves the right to retain funds of 25% of the ticket purchased for services/fees incurred regarding the refund issued.
5. If the event is cancelled by GWA, the ticket price only will be reimbursed within 30 days of cancellation notice.
6. All ticket holders will be notified of the event cancellation via email and a notice will be posted on GWA Facebook page.
1. This ticket is proof of purchase to attend the above event and must be presented to receive admission to the event. A hard copy or digital via phone is acceptable.
2. Tickets created and managed using the TryBooking website are also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com.
3. All ticket holders will receive a name tag upon registration for identification at the venue.
4. All ticket prices include GST, there will also be a standard Trybooking Fee of 30 cents per booking.
1. GWA representatives may take photographs/videos at this event and and will be used for GWA's future promotional marketing purposes including GWA website and Facebook or any other social media. If you do not wish your image to be taken please notify the representative on the day. GWA will endeavour to omit your image where possible.
2. GWA reserves the rights and owns all rights to photos and any video production of this event unless otherwise stated.
1. Catering will be available for purchase with this ticket
2. There is no refund for any catering purchases as all catering is purchased prior to the event.
3. There will be not any purchases of food - morning tea/lunch on the day/days of the conference. All meals must be purchased prior to event with the event ticket.
4. Tea, Coffee and water are supplied.
5. Gluten Free and Vegetarian options are available and must be purchased and selected for the day/s attended at the time of ticket purchase. If the ticket holder requires any other special dietary requirements other than the selections available the ticket holder is required to supply their own morning tea/lunch for each day attended.
1. The ticket holder and ticket purchaser enter the event venue at their own risk.
2. GWA organiser/representatives have the right to refuse admission with reasonable cause. Any person/s who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises, and in the case where that person/s refuses to leave the premise, the police will be called to remove that person/s.
3. All/any data collected for funding/marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
4. GWA reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute presenters; vary the advertised programs, venue, seating arrangements and audience capacity as when required.
For information about this event, please contact GWA Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.