TERMS & CONDITIONS
By enrolling my child with Live Love Learn I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions below:
Payments and bookings
1. Payment must be made in full at the time of registration in order to secure a booking.
2. Enrolments can be made by email, post or person to: Live Love Learn, 9 Snape Street, Maroubra NSW 2035; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. By enrolling your child/children you acknowledge and consent to authorise Live Love Learn to use for publicity and advertising purposes photographs of participants at courses unless indicated otherwise in writing to Live Love Learn;
4. All relevant medical, behavioural or additional information regarding the enrolled child/children must be declared at the time of registration and an appropriate health management plan for a declared medical condition must be provided.
Refunds and cancellations
1. Live Love Learn reserves the right to cancel or amend any course, tutor or schedule for any reason. In the event of a course being cancelled by Live Love Learn (for reasons other than the Coronavirus detailed in 6. below), an alternative course will be offered, or a 100% refund of fees paid will be processed;
2. Course fees are non-refundable, unless withdrawal is due to medical illness where a credit note will be provided;
Refunds will not be given for partial attendance nor will make up sessions be provided;
3. If a booking is cancelled more than one week prior to commencement of the course, a refund will be made less a $25.00 administration fee. The refund value (course fee paid less administration fee) may be applied to another course or student within 12 months from date of payment;
4. If a booking is cancelled less than one week prior to the start of a course, 50% of the course fee is payable. The refund value (50% of course fee paid) may be applied to another course or student within 12 months from date of payment.
5. If a course has to be cancelled due to the Coronavirus or a student is unable to attend due to the Coronavirus, 50% of the course fee paid will be refunded and the remaining 50% of the course fee paid may be applied to another course or student within 12 months from date of payment.
6. If a NSW Creative Kids Voucher has been presented when making a booking and the booking is cancelled or not utilised for any reason, the NSW Creative Kids Voucher will not be redeemed and will be available to be applied to another course within that calendar year.
7. No refunds will be given once a course has started.
Child drop off /collection
1. Children are to be escorted to and from the course venue by a parent or guardian;
2. Students are expected to be punctual for class and are to be collected promptly at the end of the class.
1. All course participants have the right to be involved in a positive environment, maintaining positive relationships; bullying, inappropriate comments or inappropriate behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated and anybody responsible for this behaviour may be removed from class;
2. Students are expected to respect fellow artists’ artwork and property;
3. Cleaning of the children’s art space and common areas is a shared responsibility;
4. No refunds will be provided to participants removed for behavioural reasons.
1. Students will receive a materials list on enrolment and are required to supply their own art materials. Art materials can be purchased through Live Love Learn, if required;
2. Students are responsible for their own art materials and Live Love Learn accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged art materials.
Indemnity and Release
You acknowledge that Live Love Learn, its staff, instructors, facilitators and agents are released from all liability howsoever arising from death, injury or damage to property, howsoever caused arising out of participation in any Live Love Learn course or activity, or in any way whatsoever and you agree to indemnify Live Love Learn, its staff, instructors and agents from and against all liability, damages and claims in respect thereof.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.