By accepting an entry to the Noosa Strade Bianche event via registration, you are hereby acknowledging your acceptance of The Terms and Conditions AS SET OUT BELOW.
I agree to participate in this event on the following basis:
1. The participant accepts that the event they are entering is not a race in any format.
2. The participant is fully responsible for their actions whilst attending the event. NSB Assoc. Inc. does not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
3. Each participant, upon signing the registration form or purchasing a ticket, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the distance they have chosen. If, during the event, they decide to change their route and distance, then all consequences of this action are theirs.
4. Each participant will be fully responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the rider. If the situation arises that you are not capable of making the decision to call the emergency services, the rider agrees that a member of NSB Assoc. Inc. or a member of the public may call for them.
5. The Event Registration Form or purchase of a ticket must be completed by a person aged 18 years or over. Participants under the age of 18 years will be allowed to participate in the event with the consent of their parent or legal guardian who must sign the Event Registration Form or purchase a ticket on behalf of the under-age rider. Signing or purchasing a ticket is also an acceptance for the actions and consequences of the under-age rider. Under 16’s need to be accompanied at all times by an adult who is responsible for them.
6. All riders who have entered a NOOSA STRADE BIANCHE ride the event at their own risk and acknowledge that sporting events involve the real risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including overexertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators or road users, and course or weather conditions and other causes.
7. Participants ride the Noosa Strade Bianche entirely at their own risk. Riders must ensure that they are physically fit and healthy enough to complete this event.
8. It is mandatory that all riders wear a safety approved cycling helmet complying with latest AS/NZ standards. The rider must accept this as a condition of entry. NSB Assoc. Inc. reserve the right to refuse entry to the event to anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
9. The participant confirms that the cycle/bike they are riding for the event and all of their equipment is of a suitable standard and state of road worthiness. In particular, the ability to complete longest distance, and over rough terrain dependant on the event.
10. During the event there will be warning signs at appropriate points on the roads. Absence of these signs does not signal there are no dangers approaching and it is the individual rider’s responsibility to make a decision regarding the above.
11. You must obey all Road Rules. You are requested to ride in single file where appropriate and no more than 2 abreast at any time. Please be aware of your fellow cyclists and any other traffic. Please always indicate your intention to stop or change direction, and extend all reasonable courtesy to other road users.
12. The participants agree to return or call the event centre should they decide not to finish the course before the close of the event and report to a member of staff. Not doing so will mean that a search may be organised and the subsequent cost will be billed to the rider.
13. The participant understands and acknowledges that Noosa Strade Bianche event has a restricted no-refund of entry fee policy. Any refunds will be at the sole discretion of the organisers; The Noosa Strade Bianche Association Inc. See website for details.
14. Participants acknowledge that the Noosa Strade Bianche reserves the right to cancel the event in the case of extreme weather which will endanger the safety of participants.
15. NSB Assoc. Inc. take no responsibility for damage for transport of bikes by the broom wagon. Riders are responsible for their bike at all times.
16. NSB Assoc. Inc. will provide emergency and mechanical support to riders who get into difficulty or trouble on course, but are not liable and accept no responsibility for damage incurred to riders bikes or other equipment in any attempt made to assist with repairs etc.
17. By entering the NOOSA STRADE BIANCHE , you the participant, release all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the conduct of the event from all claims demands and proceedings arising out of your participation and hereby indemnify them against all liability for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with your participation in this event.
NOOSA STRADE BIANCHE ASSOCIATION INC. STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU CARRY AUSCYCLING MEMBERSHIP, EQUIVALENT PERSONAL INSURANCE.
THE ONUS IS ON YOU.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.