1 .For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
2. No refunds after a booking is made.
3. Drinks, snacks, lunch supplied by parent or purchased individually. Alternatively, an organised daily order may be collected from Subway, Southpoint Bunnerong Rd Matraville 9661 6084 . We will collect the group order. Please provide a bag and order with correct money.
4. Disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated. Poor behaviour and bullying may result in child being sent home and not being allowed to further attend the camp.
5. All property and other childrens property must not be interfered with.
6. All children must signed in upon arrival and signed out to leave the centre. Any alternative collection arrangements must be made
known to the staff and corroborated with a parent.
7. All allergies or anaphylactic conditions must be notified and including medical managements in case of emergency.
8. No NUT products permitted at all. . No Gum permitted.
9. All injuries will be documented and reported to a parent.
10. Permission must be given by parent to go to South Point Shops only in pairs over the age 12. Must cross at traffic lights.
11. Mobile phones and devices are the responsibility of each child unless handed in to supervisor.
12. No responsibility will be taken for lost or damaged devices.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.