1. We would love to accomodate everyone but we would like you to have the best virtual experience possible and a crowded Zoom session is not ideal. Therefore, due to limited numbers, please choose one session per family. Please do not select multiple sessions. If any multiple names are detected, they will not receive a Zoom link and the ticket will unfortunately be cancelled. If you would like your partner or child to join the Zoom session, they may appear alongside you on the same device.
3. If you cannot make the Zoom session, please contact us by phoning 8398 2000 to cancel.
4. You do not need a Zoom account to join a meeting but you will need to click on the Zoom invite at least 15 minutes before the meeting to download the software. Guests that arrive late will not be admitted to the meeting.
5. The Zoom invite will be emailed to you the day before the session.
6. The device you use to access the zoom session must have an inbuilt camera with audio connected.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.